The 2017 installment of Chicago Craft Beer Week is here from May 18 – May 25, 2017. We love craft beer (and our wonderful craft brewery clients) here at JLCPA and are looking forward to the following 10 events that at #CCBW this year.
- Mosaic Gummy Beer & Cheese Event at Noon Whistle Brewing on May 17. Noon Whistle will be pairing up with their friends from Modern Artisan Cheese Company to highlight Mosaic Gummy, a double dry hopped mosaic NEIPA, and the delicious MACC cheese infused with Mosaic Gummy!
- Rye IPA release and live music at Myths and Legends Brewing Company on May 18. Myths and Legends will be releasing their special Rye IPA brewed just for CCBW. Chicago Pizza Boss Food Truck will be on site and James Clipper will be playing some rock tunes from 8pm to 10pm,
- Tomato Bar Patio Party w/ Lagunitas and Revolution at Tomato Bar on May 19. Tap takeovers from Lagunitas and Revolution and special brewery gear and pints will be available. Free order of Doughnuts as well!
- Mystery Infusion at Miskatonic Brewing Company on May 20. Try your hand and palate at deciphering a trio of Miskatonic beers infused with a mystery ingredient. Each correct guess gets you in a drawing for cool and interesting prizes!
- English Pub Night at Sketchbook Brewing Company on May 21. Sketchbook is releasing english style beers, Hoosier Mama will be proving some savory pies and create coaster art for their coaster wall. Best coaster design gets you a $25 gift card.
- Good Beer Hunting’s Uppers and Downers Monday Night Dinner on May 22. GBH will be hosting a dinner at Hopewell Brewing Company featuring one-off coffee beers from Hopewell and our friends at Metric Coffee and food from Lula Cafe.
- Brazilian Beer Night at Sketchbook Brewing Company on May 23. Sketchbook’s head brewer Cesar Marron crafted a few variations of their American Wheat Beer with tropical fruits and Brazilian Choro Music will be performed as well.
- Metal Monkey Brewing Tap Takeover on May 23. Metal Monkey is taking over the taps at The Brass Tap in Orland Park along with a CCBW themed trivia night!
- XeroHour Live from Skeleton Key Brewery on May 24 (Shameless Plug Alert!). Come join us, Xero, and Skeleton Key as we will be enjoying some beer and talking about building effective businesses. Sign up at the XeroHour Meetup Page and drink for free!
- The NW Side Craft Beer Ride on May 25. Get on the bus and go to nine different bars with each one featuring a local brewery!
Definitely stop by one of these fine events or go to chibeerweek.com for a list of all of the events happening across Chicago for Chicago Craft Beer Week!