We are excited to announce that we are hiring for an accounting associate/administrator to start immediately! The position will start out as part-time at 10 to 15 hours a week.
This position is a newly created position. This means that exact roles and responsibilities that you will have may change as needed and may be different than what is described below. We need someone that can handle the flexibility this position requires. This position will also require the person to take ownership over certain areas of the firm with minimal supervision. You will have the latitude to create and innovate within this position. You will not be doing the same things each day. Here are some of the job responsibilities envisioned for this position.
- Organize our internal records, from administering our customer relationship management program to recreating and maintaining our electronic file structure.
- Prepare invoices to send to our clients.
- Work with Managing Director in delivering outsourced accounting services to our clients.
- Assist in the workflow process during tax season
- Assist with our marketing efforts, including website and newsletter content
- Other items and projects as necessary